Finally, the data men have all been waiting for: what do women really want to know on a first date?
During The Catch’s private beta testing, we allowed our users to choose between asking questions from our own categorized database or inputing their own.
Graph on the left shows that while many went for similar preset questions from our categories (represented by the larger circles), the majority chose to input their own unique questions (represented by the smaller circles).
Below are the top questions by category. Men, take note!
Question Created by our Users
- If your life can be summed up by a movie title, what would it be called?
- What is your drink of choice?
- It’s the apocalypse. All that remains of the world is you and the SF zoo. Which animal do you eat first and why?
- List three of the most gentlemanly things you’ve ever done for a woman.
- You have to plan a date but do it without spending any money. What would you do?
- Describe your ideal Sunday.
- What kinds of things really make you laugh?
- What did you dress up as for Halloween last year?
- What is your favorite superpower?
- If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go and why?
- Where would you take me on our first date?
- Describe your dream house.
- Are you close with your parents? Why or why not?
- Tell me about your favorite American city.
- Describe the strangest place you’ve ever visited.
- What is your favorite brunch spot in the city?
- What is your favorite food?