Best dating tips!
Now is the best time for love! With 50% of the population being single, your chances for love are in your favor. Dating in general can be scary for some. Putting yourself out there, fearing rejection, and some having to go on countless dates. Dating doesn’t have to be a dreadful experience! It can be fun, liberating, and successful. With the right attitude and some minor adjustments, Love is much closer than you think. Below are some tips to have you have the best first date and improve your luck!
- Be confident and get your mind right. You are worthy
- Be Yourself. Getting out of your head and being authentic is key
- Smile and be happy! No one likes a negative Nelly
- Laugh and have fun. Don’t take things so seriously. There is no fun in that.
- Choose a great date location. A fun lively vibe is a great choice.
- Dress to impress. Show up in something flattering, comfortable, and that really shows who you are
- Stay away from unpleasant topics. Enough said.
- Ask questions and lean in. Be curious and open
- Stay tuned for future posts on more tips and advice 💗
The 8 Best Ways To Secure a Second Date
When you go into that first date it may feel as though your nerves truly get the best of you. Though you want to impress this person, you may feel overwhelmed by concern about how you will across and how things will go. This is a great time to take a deep breath and really let your true self-shine through. If you want to get to that second date then you have to be ready for where the night takes you, and ultimately be yourself so that they see what you are all about.
This, of course, takes confidence, but it also means that you have to be open-minded to the possibilities. Though this may not necessarily be the match that you dreamed of on paper, you never know how things can go. If you can stay positive, live in the moment, and really enjoy the time that you spend with this person on the first date then things may go better than you might think. The first date can be an excellent platform for the second date—and here are the tips to help you to win them over and secure that second date to really see where things go!
- Use the power of body language to show interest: This doesn’t mean that you are promiscuous but it just means that you embrace the power of flirting and some well placed body language to win them over. Smile at them, make eye contact, stand with your body open without arms crossed—these are the types of things that show them that you are interested without saying a word! Body language is a very powerful tool in showing this person that you are intriguing and that you are interested in them for more than just this first meeting.
- Be yourself and show confidence: One of the most attractive traits is confidence, so get in touch with your own and let it shine through. This is not a time to pretend, but rather just be yourself and own what that means. When they see that you are confident about the person that you are, then they can’t help but be interested in learning more about you. There is something more to learn and your confidence shows them that you have got it going on, so they want to be a part of that.
- Go in with an open mind and a positive mindset: You never know when this person that you meet could turn into something really great in your life. Don’t shoot yourself down before the date even starts, but rather go in with an open mind. Being positive makes you more attractive and when you see what possibilities may come out of this first date, you may allow yourself to get to the second date when you normally would have never considered it.
- Listen as much as you talk: There should be a good back and forth type of conversation going on in this first date to get to the second one. Be sure that you share details about yourself, but also be ready and willing to listen to them too. When you can find that good balance then good things happen. Be conscious of the ability to talk as much as you listen and vice versa, for good conversation is the key to a second date!
- Have fun and look at this as an opportunity: Stop worrying about what may come and just have fun on the first date. If you want a second date then you need to see this for what it is, and that’s an opportunity. Enjoy yourself, have fun, laugh a little, and see what may come. When you can just have fun it’s very attractive and makes the other person want to see you again with certainty.
- Do something fun together that allows the two of you to talk: Do keep in mind that whatever you do together on that first date makes a difference if you will get to a second date or not. Try to plan something fun together like a picnic at the park or grabbing coffee that ensures that you can enjoy each other’s company. If you want to get the second date then the environment on that first date and your ability to get to know each other matters greatly.
- Leave something to the imagination—a little mystery can go a long way: Though you want to be forthcoming you also want to leave something to the imagination. A little bit of mystery can help to keep them intrigued. This means that you don’t put all your cards out on the table and you leave something for them to get to know about you on future dates to come.
- Focus on the present and this person before you: Stop worrying about the future and never focus on the past—just focus on the present and this person sitting before you! There can be great things to come if you just put yourself into the current situation and stop worrying about what may or may not come to be. This isn’t always easy but if you can just live in this moment and focus on what is happening in the first date, then that second date will be much more likely to come and then you can enjoy what lies ahead from there!
Pictures Not of You: WHY! Posting some scenery picture is not going to persuade anyone to swipe right on your pic.
Full body shots: Post at least one! You don’t have to be wearing a swimsuit, but show people what you look like. Be proud of yourself!
Your Face: We need to see your face clearly. Take off the helmet!
Selfies: Maaybe one is okay. But if all your pictures are selfies, we’re going to assume you spend waaay too much free time taking selfies.
Group Pics: WHICH ONE ARE YOU! Also don’t post a pic with your friend that’s hotter or for guys, taller.
Things to Avoid: Babies or cars that aren’t yours!
Keep it simple, stupid!
Please check your spelling and don’t write a novel.
If you don’t know what to write, throw in your favorite emoji or social media accounts.
Women are pickiest about height and men are most picky about age. If you’re a girl and only want to date someone 6 feet or taller, do not be surprised when you don’t have a lot of matches. That’s less than 15% of the U.S. population! Be open-minded and have fun with it! You never know who you’re going to meet!
PRESENCE – BE ACTIVE!
Ladies: Start games! You can ask whatever questions you want. Have fun with it!
Men: View every game invite. Our back-end algorithm prioritizes users who are logging in regularly.
Don’t want to take our word for it? Take a look at another article here